FS: Real Aluminum Metal Heat Sinks - Lower Price

Pre-order: Pack: Proton Wand Aluminum Heatsink - Shop - GBFans.com

I’ve been working recently with a heat sink manufacturer. I provided them with the reference photos that Darthdono74 provided in the reference section (here). They were able to fully recreate the aluminum heat sink from photos and from other heat sinks they have manufactured in the past.

Here is the 3D rendering that they have created. It is mostly finished with a few little tweaks left for accuracy.

These heat sinks will be made from an aluminum extrusion, cut to size, and then drilled and tapped #4-40 just like the originals. They should be the most accurate aluminum heat sinks ever offered before. In order for this to happen we need a TON of people interested.

Please note that even though this is an interest list, if you are expressing interest it is expected that you will be purchasing one.

Price: $25.00

Pre-order: Pack: Proton Wand Aluminum Heatsink - Shop - GBFans.com

  1. WE BUMP BACK

  2. jamisoncsmith72

  3. movieprop

  4. undertaker6x3

  5. ProtonCharger

  6. Michael Mackenzie Mitchell

  7. ecto1ghost

  8. Adorkable Eric

  9. Carpeteria

  10. abaka

  11. Wallabe

  12. Raynor105

  13. aceblackbelt

  14. Doug13031

  15. Doug13031

  16. Ecto_1

  17. Ecto_1

Pre-order: Pack: Proton Wand Aluminum Heatsink - Shop - GBFans.com

One, please

Put me down for one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

I’m in for one.

Count me in for one!!!

I’m in. Now to find someone not in florida to make an aluminum thrower.

Put me down for one

Put me down for one too! Man this is a good year to get into this!!

Alright, fine. I’ll take one.

One for me, sure.

Can you tell me differences from the other heatsinks you had made? Or even the extruded heatsinks that were from the gbnerds?

Good question.

The original heat sinks I sold were machined from a solid block of aluminum. They were pretty accurate. Though they did not have tapped holes. (Just pre-drilled holes). Because of the extensive machining these things were expensive. Super expensive. $50 each.

The ones GBNerds did were more accurate as they were extruded aluminum. I’m not sure if they had the reference photos that we now have available in the Reference section when they did theirs. Holes were not drilled, not tapped. Price was $30 (including shipping in the US, so roughly $27 each) (And not to put down their run. They were extremely accurate).

The ones in this run will be done by an actual heat sink manufacturer. They will be done based on their years of experience making heat sinks exactly like the originals. They have been designed around the brand new reference photos, and completely designed by them. They were able to base their design off of what the heat sinks appeared to be, and what they would have been based on historical heat sink design. They will be extruded, machined, drilled, tapped, cleaned and individually packaged for retail. Price is currently $35. With enough people we CAN get the price down to $15 each… which would be phenomenal.

I’d be in for one, when will the money be due?

I can’t say. Lets get more people on the list. Help spread the word!

Why not, put me down for one

I’ll take one please. Thanks and have a great day.

Put me in for one pls Aj. Thanks!

I’ll commit to two

Would need time to think about it.

You have twisted my arm yet again, put me down for 2 AJ!