FOR SALE *EXTRUDED ALUMINUM HEAT SINKS - 2nd RUN of 25 *DONE

DONE

THIS IS A VERY SMALL RUN OF 25 PIECES.

THEY ARE ALREADY CUT AND READY TO SHIP

-Name; Nathan Mutter

-City, State and Country; Lancaster, CA USA

**Our price is $30 shipped in the US

$40 shipped for Non-US**

These Heat Sinks are made the same way as the originals.

Email me at [email protected] for Paypal info.

Please include your screen name

I WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL MONDAY APRIL 30,2012.WE ARE ONLY SHIPPING ONE TIME

These Accurate Heat Sinks are extruded from Aluminum .

These are extremely accurate as the manufacturing process is exactly the same as the original Heat Sinks.

image

The pic has some metal shaving from having been cut . I forgot to blow them off before I took the pic.

In order to keep your cost low,**You ** will also have to drill the mounting holes, but we will include a template with each heat sink.

These are the last of the bunch, I will not save them for you. First paid gets them.

Paid list

  1. Nstevic01

  2. ShiftyHenry

  3. TazVader

  4. eltee

  5. DeadRoach

  6. Hotshot

  7. Hotshot

  8. Hotshot

  9. momeraths24

  10. momeraths24

  11. momeraths24

  12. andy_2_cool

  13. Doug13031

  14. Doug13031

20

Money sent

Bump to the top

still available, but i have a few pending sales.

I’ll take one!

Received your payment.

11 left sale ends sunday

I got mine, these things are amazing cool!

Hi, I sent you an email on the 17th of April but never heard back from you.

I am interested in one of these.

Alex

Alex,

Email replied to.

You are the last one, The run is done.

Thanks everyone.

Whew! Just in under the wire!

Payment sent.

AN

They all went out today

Except Alex LOL

his will go out tomorrow

i need another 2 with delivery to italy ty very much :smiley: