FOR SALE *EXTRUDED ALUMINUM HEAT SINKS - DONE

THIS RUN IS OVER.

-Name; Nathan Mutter

-City, State and Country; Lancaster, CA USA

Our price is $25 shipped in the US.

This is half of what a cnc aluminum heat sink will cost you and will be made the same way as the originals.

**Shipping outside of the US will be determined based on your location. PM ME YOUR ADDRESS FOR PRICING

Overseas orders of 3 or more will get free shipping**

**

Email me at [email protected] for Paypal info.

Please include your screen name

This Run will go until Friday, Feb 10,2012. WE WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL AFTER THAT DATE.WE ARE ONLY SHIPPING ONE TIME**

We are having Accurate Heat Sinks extruded from Aluminum .

These will be extremely accurate as the manufacturing process is exactly the same as the original Heat Sinks.

Here is a teaser pic of the actual product as it’s coming out of the extruder.

As you can see, it comes in a long bar that we will cut to size.

In order to keep your cost low,**You ** will also have to drill the mounting holes, but we will include a template with each heat sink.

[size=150]

Please post in this thread (not PM) if you are interested and how many you would like.

Interest/paid list

  1. MRblahface PAID

  2. MRblahface PAID

  3. noslliT PAID

  4. THEbryon PAID

  5. exo95er PAID

  6. 910dohead PAID

  7. KCGhostbuster PAID

  8. gEkX PAID

  9. xtrmn8r17 PAID

  10. Filandrius PAID

  11. Filandrius PAID

  12. Filandrius PAID

  13. Skully PAID

  14. Skully PAID

  15. Adorkable Eric PAID

  16. spark PAID

  17. movieprop PAID

  18. Letmebleed75

  19. Nate1885 PAID

  20. jimbo7 PAID

  21. jimbo7 PAID

  22. Mr.Spider NO LONGER INTERESTED

  23. EBsweetness PAID

  24. dan20lancer PAID

  25. holymattbone PAID

  26. gdonovan NO LONGER INTERESTED

  27. drjameshouse PAID

  28. drjameshouse PAID

  29. ajbernard PAID

  30. Canthor PAID

  31. Winston83 PAID

  32. monolith21PAID

  33. chevyvan PAID

  34. Spook PAID

  35. bigantkl PAID

  36. ladysilver

  37. trigger happy PAID

  38. Cythusly PAID

  39. Martinus PAID

  40. cockroach PAID

  41. Socko525

  42. bowzer6 PAID

  43. XxEctOxX PAID

  44. Dr. Stantz 24 PAID

  45. cjm PAID

  46. IPv6Freely PAID

  47. kind2311 PAID

  48. Starsunder PAID

  49. Jasonrglass PAID PAYPAL COMPLAINT- REFUNDED*

  50. Indianapolis_Ghostbusters CONTACTED ME

  51. CPU64 PAID

  52. janderson0719 PAID BUT REFUNDED SEE FEEDBACK

  53. Spengler28 PAID

  54. jros3484 PAID

  55. BustingCO PAID

  56. chamelaeon PAID

  57. chamelaeon PAID

  58. JayStantz PAID

  59. jackdoud PAID

  60. pchrisbosh1 PAID

  61. vbvabuster PAID

  62. _ecto84 PAID

  63. TheRockman PAID

  64. lannyjack PAID

  65. onlyalad19 PAID

  66. indy1685 PAID

  67. julz PAID

  68. julz PAID

  69. mikenelson1982 PAID

  70. Mike Decay PAID

  71. GBJeziorski PAID

  72. MandoMan PAID

  73. Phish4dinner TRADE

  74. Phish4dinner TRADE

  75. Cole Funstuff PAID

  76. lvilleGB PAID

  77. gboy6 PAID

  78. gboy6 PAID

  79. Twinkie’84 PAID

  80. Graythorn PAID

  81. mike304 PAID

  82. JayStantz PAID

  83. Wallabe PAID

  84. Bobamatt PAID

  85. Bobamatt PAID

  86. Mikv PAID

  87. Mikv PAID

  88. Mikv PAID

umm I want 2… I know I shouldn’t but that looks amazing!

Yeah I’ll take 1

Interested in one

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

Nice. I’ll take one (1).

Interested in one. This is practically real lol

I am completely interested. Put me down for 1!

I’ll take one.

I’ll take one as well

Interested in 1

Interested in 1

I am interested in one thanks

Sent from my phone using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

Ah hell. Put me down for another one. (2 all together).

I’m in for 1 ,possibly 2 when time comes …Thanks.

I’ll take 1.

Interested!

-Mark

I’m in for one.

I’ll take 1

id be interested in 1

I’ll take two!