slave1pilot....

This topic was created to leave feedback for slave1pilot.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven’t had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!

This topic was created to leave feedback for slave1pilot.

Please leave feedback for this person if you have completed a transaction with them recently. Remember to keep things factual and relavent to the discussion. Do not comment if you do not have a reason to (ex. you haven’t had a transcation with them), and remember once a comment is submitted you will not be able to edit it. We also do not remove feedback unless it violates a rule, so do not be afraid to leave an honest opinion!

I ordered some heat sinks from slave1pilot, and they are really nice, they are pretty strong, and come with a cardboard template so you can see where you need to drill. They came over packed, but that’s good. All and all a good buy. Thanks!

Got an extruded heatsink from slave1pilot- really freakin’ cool piece! Kept the sale thread up to date with what was going on and didn’t ship when expected, but well worth the wait. For serious.

Got my two extruded heatsinks today - as noted they were well-packed, so there were no dings in the aluminum or bent flanges from shipping. They look fantastic! Now all I need is a thrower to put them on. Thanks for the run!

Heatsink came in a few days ago. I am extremely pleased.

The heat sink is fantastic! Thank you!

I received my heatsink and could not be happier with this purchase thanks

I received my heatsinks today, great quality and very well packed! Thank you!

Got my heatsink. The wave pattern looks a little “thick” to me, hard to describe but I could just be seeing things. I also find them to be curiously heavy for an aluminum part but that’s more just surprise on my part than a critique. Overall it was well worth the price.

Recieved mine in the uk today. Very Nice piece of kit, well worth the money. :cool:

heatsink is great. just needs paint and mounted..love it!!

Received my Heat Sink today, great quality, fantastic opportunity, thx again

Got my heat sinks today, they’re beautiful pieces of art. They’re absolutely perfect in every way. Every detail is crisp and precise, looks and feels just like the real thing. They’re worth every penny, and then some.

Got my heatsinks in the mail the other day and there was a mix up on the number I recieved, and all I had to do was bring to slave1pilots attention and he went well beyond expectation to remedy the situation ,Great guy,great seller. Good communication and excellent service. The heatsinks where awesome a well worth the price.

Got some heatsinks. These babies are amazing! Thanks alot!! :smiley:

Heatsink arrived today! :smiley:

Super bubblewrapped packaging :wink: excellent quality heatsink!

Thank you Thank you

Got my heatsink today. It’s fantastic - great quality and very well packed with bubble wrap. Can’t wait until I get my thrower kit so I can install it.

Just got the heatsink. it looks awesome.

Packed a lot safer than other collectible items from other places that cost 10x more then this!

also like the match plate that’s included to show where to drill the holes.mega plus for that THANKS!.

Bought a heatsink and an HGA from slavepilot and the quality is unparalleled. Great communication and fast shipping, you can’t go wrong with buying from these guys.