AJ has stocked the C cell ones in the GBFans store, they are TVG style, which are probably smaller, I picked up a couple of the D Cell ones from an Army Surplus, and I must say AJ’s picture looks a lot like the one I got, though he might be using a stock photo instead of taking one. They might be the same style, just the TVG one with C cells are smaller, and wouldn’t last as long if you wanted to use it as a flash light, I carry LED flashlights with me so I wouldn’t be using these anyhow. ![]()
I just ordered two from the store here, since the C cell ones looked like they made more outfit sense. As long as I was at it, I also bought a 1 yr supporting membership as well.. ![]()
just wanted to give a better idea of what I did with my guitar stand. I threw out everything but the tri-pod and made a “T” with 2 lenghts of 3/4" round aluminum that the straps hang from. My pack weighs in around 40+lbs so hanging it from a wall just didn’t jive with me.
Pic:
Very nice Gareee, I spent 20 bucks on a guitar stand that is kind of unstable. Id like to eventually do something like that
If we had the space, I wouldn’t mind a guitar stand floor mount, but having two packs, they are just too big and bulky, and needed to be out of the way, however proudly on display as well.
I left space above them for a shelf for toys and related goodies… right now it has ghostbusters energy drink, our business cards, our goggles, my dragoncon lanyard and bgb fan stuff.
Oh, and my silver Crunch award.. ![]()
