GB Greetings from Norway!

Hi all!

Werstum from Norway here. Been a Ghostbusters fan since I was a little kid.

I haven’t seen any other Norwegians in here yet, but there HAS to be other fans

in the area here. :stuck_out_tongue:

Im woking on my GB uniform these days (thank you eBay) and IM really looking forward to get it

complete. But of course the thing I can’t wait for is the proton pack!! Im not what you can call handy,

so I baught one over eBay, Hopefully it will arrive in the mail any day now!

Anyways…without further babling!

Have a great summer!

Welcome! there are people from all over the world here, probably another Norwegian or two. : )

Welcome to the threads. Look hard enough and you will find the fans you are looking for. :wink:

Welcome.

If you are looking for parts the GBFans Shop ships to Norway.