When I was putting together my costume plans I did not include a belt because I am a fat guy. I have like a 48" waist so I decided to forgo the belt. I beleive it was CJ suggested that the belt adds so much to complete the costume that I might get away with using 2 belts.
Now I am searching for a belt and I am not suprised but I am having problems finding the ones with the metal clasps and that has 3 eye holes.
I found a site which sells pistol belts with 2 holes and metal clasps but I wanna exhaust all resources before I give up. I checked the store and they are sold out so I am curious how all of you found your belts?
I think pretty much any military site should have them. I don’t recall exactly which one I got it from but looking on amazon.com I found this one.
It’s the “same white one” everyone gets I believe. I found RIT pearl gray didn’t do too well when dying it so using black(I forget what mixture) gave me a nice medium gray belt. I think the hardware rusted a little but I promise no one will notice when wearing it! :lol:That’s as far as dying a white one. I think gray ones are harder to track down.
Links in this post may be affiliate links. Purchases made through them help support this site at no additional cost to you.
Of course its as simple as amazon :lol: I thought I was gearing up for an epic search and there it is hehe.
I figured I would have to dye it because Grey belts are few and far between. I am just glad I dont have to strip down a green belt to white. Odds are I will dye the belts when I do the elbow pads
Cool thanks for the tip, will save me a bunch of time