I know its a very simple custom item but I think they look quite good they can also bend to any shape or ghost to get the better look of a stream what do people think,
What do people think ?
I know its a very simple custom item but I think they look quite good they can also bend to any shape or ghost to get the better look of a stream what do people think,
What do people think ?
i like it. What did u use to make them? pretty cool how you can bend it around the ghosts
Blue and orange wire?!?
I figured that. Ill specify. What kind of wire?
Its the wire that comes with other toys, its the plastic coated wirewhich holds in the figures into the box, I then painted it with Neon Orange and Blue paint which glows in the dark and under Black Light with show up too.
Very cool!