I attended the game release in Dallas and other than having the refurbished GB1 Ecto-1 the crew from Terminal Reality was there signing copies of the game, the box insert to be more specific. Lots of signatures, but nobody really famous or anything, the value is just having the creators and developers all on one piece. I’m thinking of selling or trading it, do you guys think it has any real value? How much would be reasonable to ask for just the box without the Xbox game inside?
Really has no value outside of sentiment.
Is that your opinion or a fact?
Unless any of the developers have a following, I’d say it’s worth the price of a box.
It’s worth whatever someone’s willing to pay for it…but it’d be worth more with the game.
No, sorry Chace but the facts have already been spoken by our resident experts and you’re wrong. DEAL WITH IT!
When I worked at GameStop I had a copy of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 traded in with a case signed by all the developers. It’s really cool, I ended up taking it home out of novelty. I’m sure it has some value, but the value is debateable. If I were to buy an item like that I (this is a personal opinion, Vince) would maybe turn over twenty bucks for the case, as it’s a neat piece of Ghostbusters history. Honestly though, I’d keep it. It’s a cool item with a cool story that you were part of. Well, good luck.
Yea, I wouldn’t think it would be worth a ton, especially without the game.
The case itself, with the autographs, is probably worth about $20, but obviously value is just determined by whatever someone is willing to pay for it. So far, it seems that those of us who have replied wouldn’t pay all that much for it.
I’d recommend keeping it. It has much more value as part of YOUR collection, because you actually got it signed.
About $20 is what I was thinking too. I didn’t want to ask for that and be either way high or way low. Thanks for the input guys.
I got my copy of the game signed by Dan aykroyd. I’m not to conserved if its worth anything or not. Just think its awesome that I got it signed by a real ghostbuster. Lol.