Gbfans shell vs mack's factory shell

As I wait for one to become available wandering what people think is more accurate.

Probably macks as it is cast from a screen used pack shell.

That’s what I’m thinking.

But I thought I read fans shell was linked to a casting originally too. If anyone knows more of its history please share.

The GBFans shell master was originally scratch built by a forum member Bigi71 around 2010

I cant recall if he sold shells on his own but at some point he sent the master to another forum member and builder Vicenzo to mold in 2011 (Vincenzo's bigi71 Proton Pack Build - Proton Packs - GBFans.com)

From there Vincenzo sold some shells (V330 Bigi Shell) for some time, and eventually there was some agreement or deal made where GBfans would sell and produce a version of it as the GBFans shell.

I read somewhere else on this forum (can’t remember where now) that the GBfans shell was going to be on hold for a while per AJ. Anyone know the reason behind that, or is it a supply chain type issue?