Ghost trap red led tutorial (for electronic noobies like me)

Hey ghostheads. I just got my trap wired with a few led lights. I only spent like 6 or 7 bucks on the parts too. If anyone wants to know how I did it then let me know if you are interested. I will post pics asap. It is for the red led on the back of the trap and a nice red one in the screen area of the front. I dont know too much about electronics, so it dosen’t blink because I hear that if you dont know how to solder then you need a breadboard and a timer to make that effect. Other then that they stay solid but look better then a plane trap with no lights at all. If anyone wants to know how I did it then let me know and I will see if I can explain it and maybe draw it out. The parts are from radio shack and require no soldering.

PLeeaase!!! teach us! I´m highly interested!

SAl

dude a tutorial would be sweet

ok cool. give me a little bit to sock up again and I will take pics and explain the process as my second ghost trap gets its electronics. NOTE: I do not know how to make a red scrolling light for the front of the ghost trap but A nice effect of that can be achieved using a red stage gel with your led light inside of that area. More to come soon as I will do a full tutorial.

what tha…