Ghostbusters 1984 movie premiere cavas bag

hey guys!

I bought this at a vintage store recently and was wondering if anyone here has ever seen one like it?

I have never seen one befor. Cool find tho.

Sweet! I’ve never seen one before either. There wasn’t a lot of merch for the first movie, but there was a LOT of promotional stuff, like this, and there’s always something new coming to light.

Very nice piece!

I did a writeup on the premiere of GB2 recently (GBFans.com) so it’s very cool to learn that BOTH premieres benefitted the same hospital.

Here’s some archival footage of some of the celebrities in attendance, who probably went home with bags just like yours that night!

Alex

Ok. Sylvester Stallone is crazy…

yeah i did a little more research and found out that these bags were given to the cast and crew plus select celebs at the premiere! Never available to the public and are pretty rare!!! very cool!