Hi guys. I’ve actually had this in my collection for so long that I forgot I had it haha. I remember getting it off EBay years ago but don’t know any of the back story. Any idea who made it, if it’s part of a line or if it’s rare? Thanks!
I may be wrong but I think it’s a fan piece or just one someone’s made, I don’t think it was commercially available-officially anyway. Looks cool though! the picture is there any identifiable marks on the it it elsewhere?
Yeah it looks like someone just stuck one of these pins on a spoon:
![]()
Wow, I’m a complete spazz lol. I somehow missed the Universal Studios Florida price tag on the back lol. Granted it’s a little worn and ripped but still. Universal had a GB show back in the day if I’m not mistaken so it could be a tie in for that perhaps.
Universal? I don’t remember them selling spoons? Quick google search however they are others for jaws,et etc retailing for $10 or thereabouts no ghostbusters though-nice find
@laterdayz13, Yes Universal Studios Florida did have a Ghostbusters themed show back in the day. This spoon was likely something that they sold because they had a huge store that had not only RGB action figures, they also had unique merchandise that you could only buy if you visited the park. The Ghostbusters show stopped in the mid 1990’s after it became too expensive to license from Columbia and attendance for the show started to fall off sharply. The Twister ride replaced it.



