Ghostbusters crossovers

If Ghostbusters had to cross over with another movie (preferably a horror/ghost movie), what would you want it to be?

Me, I think Beetlejuice would be a good crossover. I mean the movie has plenty of ghosts and also shows an undead world. It could show Beetlejuice returning, wanting to take over the real world by turning it into the undead world and the GB’s would have to try and stop him. Could be good, Beetlejuice going around and giving the GB’s a hard time. Also, putting Peter and Beetlejuice together might also be funny.

3 Likes

“Extreme” Ghostbusters Vs. Beetlejuice (It was called The Great Fright Way) happened at Universal Studios, it was the last hurrah before they shut down.

You can view that here and here.

There’s also the fan movie Freddy Krueger Vs. Ghostbusters which can be watched Here.

Also you ask a lot of ‘What If’ questions.

1 Like

Due to the original poster’s attack on some_guy, and remarks directed at the forum, I’m locking this topic.