Ghostbusters (Guitar & Synthesizer)

This has been for “experimental purposes” only i love the guitar riffs and synthesizer elements.Ray Parker really did a amazing job on the theme song…it’s still fresh after 29 years.Enjoy :wink:

That’s great! How did you get those tracks isolated?

Cheers mate.I isolated the tracks by using Adobe Audition.I also have the Guitar & Synthesizer on separate tracks.I’m also working on another alternate track of Ghostbusters for the 30th anniversary i really hope it goes down well with the fans when i release it :slight_smile:

I thought it was awesome, can’t wait for that 30th anniversary one! :cool: :cool:

Very interesting. It’s funny how noticeable the lack of drums is in a few spots, especially the intro and right before “Bustin’ makes me feel good”. I like the guitar isolation. I remember learning to play this in college and my roommate questioning if they even used a guitar on that song.

I was wonder if you could do an instrumental version of cleaning up the town? I’ve always wanted to make a version of it where only the first verse and chorus is there and the rest of it instrumental like in the movie