Hey guys, I’m Andre. I know it has been a LONG time since I have posted here, years actually and I didn’t remember my old screen name so I just created a new one. I still always came to the site for news updates and whatnot. Anyways, I was digging around this morning and ran across TWO Ghostbusters coloring books that have NEVER been colored in! I forgot that I had them.
From the photo you can tell the “The REAL Ghostbusters” one is in bad shape. I lost the front cover YEARS ago but I took a look and I can say that ALL of the pages are there. Besides the pages of the activity book yellowing, it is in VERY good shape. I know Spook Central used to scan old out of print Ghostbusters stuff and archive it a while back so I decided, hey, someone in the GB community has to have a kid that likes Ghostbusters that would enjoy these printed out to color on, or maybe some of you guys would enjoy them in general so I have already scanned the activity book into photoshop and then completely restored the pages (removed the yellowing) with adobe illustrator! I will be working on the coloring book next but the link below is for the activity book. Enjoy, my friends, and I will post again once I have restored “The Real Ghostbusters” coloring book and got it uploaded.
Here is a slight sample so you know what to expect from the activity book: The sample is SMALL. The actual files are scanned at 300dpi to maintain the quality, so they are HUGE and print well.
Thanks for sharing this, I don’t believe that I have seen the Haunted House Activity book before. Looking forward to printing some of the pages for coloring.
Your welcome! There is actually another Real Ghostbusters coloring book out there that I saw online. If I can get my hands on it I will take it through the same exact process and it will be here.
awesome thanks for these. the activity book especially, since whoever drew the actors made them look like the real people, as opposed to the Ghostbusters 2 “nice job you did” terrible coloring book where they all have puffy hair and/or mustaches LOL
Your welcome! I know there is another RGB coloring book that I have sen floating around online. Im thinking of buying it just to scan it and share it with the community.
I wanted to make a rebus inspired by the activity book for a Hallowe’en activities handout I’m working on [I’m a Community Administrator for the Lifeline Discord Server.]. I gave-up on drawing a deer and used the one from the book along with that style of plus sign.
“Deer ever+RE:+1,”
EDIT—
It’s basically all Lorem Ipsum right now. My partner & I haven’t finished all the activity descriptions so this is just a mockup. We’re trying for a cheesy look.