The Real Ghostbusters - Coloring Book 2 (Download)

Hey guys, so as some of you guys know, whenever I get a VINTAGE Ghostbusters coloring book or activity book, I will usually scan it and fix it up in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. This particular one I have been looking for for a long time and each time I would find it, it would either be ripped, missing pages, or already colored in. I happen to come across one that was considered New Old Stock. I grabbed it as soon as I saw it with the purpose of scanning it for you guys to either keep for yourself or for those who have kids, print them out and let them enjoy them :slight_smile:

This is the book

image

This is a SAMPLE of some of the images

image

DOWNLOAD HERE:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gk44gjg4vie7kot/THE%20REAL%20GHOSTBUSTERS%20-%20GIANT%20COLORING%20BOOK%20-%20%20FAIRIES.rar?dl=0

78mb / JPEG

Must use something like WinRar to uncompress the files.

I considered buying this same one on ebay and doing this! Thank you for uploading as this art is awesome and I want to be able to print it out for my girlfriend’s boy like I did the last one!

Your welcome! I’m glad you like it. If I can find anything else then I will keep it coming. I know they are releasing the DVD’s of The Real Ghostbusters and they also have it available to stream on Netflix so I know there is a whole new generation of kids that would absolutely love to have coloring pages from the show :slight_smile:

A big thank you for this, I have a niece and two nephews that enjoy coloring so I am sure that they will enjoy coloring the pages that I print up for them.

I stitched pages 20 and 21 together to make one image. Enjoy!

image

Full size version

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dp6b1lqi31equlc/RGBcb%20-%2020_21.png?dl=0

THAT’S VERY COOL!!!

Heh, I’ve had this coloring book in my possession for about 20 years (found it cheap at a grocery store in Baltimore when I was in college). I even started coloring a few of the pages. Never thought to do this, though…good idea!

Hi, the samples look great, but the drop box link doesn’t seem to work. Are you able to share a new link, or email it to me? My 3 1/2 year old loves the real ghostbusters cartoon, and I bought him all the kenner re-release toys as well. Would love to get my hands on some nice coloring pages for him too. Thanks in advance.