GHOSTBUSTERS ID BADGES (PIC INTENSIVE)

I made some ID badges that people are welcome to use. I plan on cosplaying as GB who works for the “Research and Development Division.” So I figured it would be fitting to have an ID badge to go with the position, but then I thought I might as well make ones that anyone can use. All I ask is a little credit if you do use them, and please, show me if you end up putting in your own logos and what not, I’d love to see how they all come out. A quick note, photos and logos need to be 114x102 in order to fit within the frames on the badge.

So here they are:

This is the basic blank ID badge. I know a lot of people out there have their own logos they’ve customized (I being one of those people) so here is a blank template for you customizing pleasure.

here’s one with the original logo

the gb2 logo

My personal logo(feel free to use it)

blue

gray

green

light gray

red

yellow

orange

Okay so that’s all of them. Once again folks, use them how you like, please credit me, and please show me if you do decide to use them, I would love to see how they are put to use.

that’s a neat, inexpensive alternative!

Thanks for the images and of course, I’ll make sure you get the credit. Although, everyone will probably just be like “who?”

:stuck_out_tongue:

(I’ll put your user id on the back)