Design the Ghostbusters Fans ID Card!

We have the tools, and you have the talent!

Ghostbusters Fans would like to provide you fans with a way to stand out, show your Ghostbusting Pride, and look official! We have a photo ID printer ready to make all kinds of cool custom ID badges customized with your name, picture, screenname and other things. All we need is a wicked cool design, which is where you come in!

Design the new Ghostbusters Fans ID Card and you will be the first one to receive one! As well as have the honor of being the Official ID Card Designer of Ghostbusters Fans, and have your design adorned on the flightsuits of thousands of Ghostbusters fans! Submit your 2-1/8" x 3-3/8" Card design along with room for a photo and your name to the thread in the News and Announcements forum.

Also.. Thank you to Teliwhy for creating another amazing graphic.

:blush: :

Ill work on one :smiley: :cool:

when it starts how much would they cost ? cause i’d sure damn well love to adorn my pack ( hopefully to be finished soon ) with some kahki’s and a tac vest using that as my gb mark :smiley:

Here’s what I came up with:

Version One with customized GB 2 logo

image

Version 2 with straight up GB logo

image

Any thoughts?

-DS-

Looks pretty good.Personally i don’t care for the GB2 logo but I do like the caution bars top and bottom.

Did this in thirty minutes. I tried for a classic look of almost every form of ID with very little designs and even less flare.

image

I love what you guys are going with.. with the additional details!

One thing I would like to see are.. Vertical Cards.

They hang much better from a Clip on the Uniform… or on a lanyard.

BTW:

I do like the whole traditional look of the card, the title is what throws me off though. you did a hell of a lot better than i ever could so who the hell am i to qirtuqe( sp really bad )

image

My version.

I’m a definite fan of the number system GB-0001 for each individual ID

For what it’s worth…I prefer the designs that look like real ID cards, not the ones that say, “Ghostbusters Fan.” This should be something that fits into the uniform and looks “real” as if it’s supposed to be there.

Face it, you’re going to be wearing a flight suit with all the gizmos…people will KNOW you’re a fan.

I definitely agree with that. I’m gonna try my hand at another design. see if it comes out better.

I can do that. Gimmie a little bit.

I present my Ghostbusters ID card, Version 2.0 (vertical). I went with some suggestions that this should look more like an employee card as opposed to a “fan club” card. I mean, didn’t we all fill out the paper cards that came with out Real GB proton packs? Anyway…here it is, complete with hole punch target for your lanyard or whatever. I added my info on the bottom just for fun, and so that you all know who I am.

I really like that one. (I’ll print it out and see how it looks!)

I like that you included the spot for the cut out. When these are produced there will be a slot up top, and a metal clasp will be included.

EDIT: Printed it.. maybe we can spruce it up a little bit by adding one of the caution stripes like the few designs up above? It just needs a little bit more of a ‘kick’.

How’s this? Exactly the same, only with the yellow/black at the bottom. I tried added dried slime splats to it, but it looked really fake and horrible.

image

I’d prefer that a lot if its to be used with the flightsuit… and face it, the best use of those is with the suit.

I’d also not want the “ghostbusters FANS” but rather “Ghostbusters” - no offense to this site or anything, but it makes more sense to look like a real ID then a fanclub… it only reming me of the mickey mouse fanclub cards… :slight_smile:

Can we have multiple languages of those?

image

I took a shot at it.

Edit: Changed the Text. Looked too plain.