Alright everyone, this is an interest gathering thread for a Ghostbuster ID card. Now I know this was talked about a while back and I hope I’m not stepping on AJ’s toes because I know this site offered these for a while. If there are enough people interested, I’m thinking about offering these to the community. I was planning on using a slightly modified version of the design that was agreed upon previously:
Say $15 shipped? Comments or criticism is welcome.
I wasn’t aware GBFans.com had stopped offering I.D. cards… And that design looks like a sheer rip off of AJ’s cards.
This is not intended to offend anyone. I saw a thread a while back where AJ responded that he was no longer offering the ID’s. If this is not the case, I apologize. I’ll see if I can find the thread…
Ah, my mistake then. Perhaps you could speak to AJ about using his directly, it would be cool to offer them again.
i dont mean this to sound rude by any means so pleas dont take it that way, but i think the price of 15.00 is a bit high, you can go to many online sites and and while im not sure what urs would be made of many of the sites have plastic id cards ((ie like a persons drivers licenses.) made up,
this is just one i pulled up in a quick search as a example
http://www.fullidentity.com/
they charge 4.95 for one, i dont know if this one offers custom back ground images, but i know some others do, but the price is sitll around 5 to 10.00 for a plastic id
Not at all, its up for discussion. $15 was just a starting point I picked.
How do you plan on printing these?
I don’t. Submit the design to a website, they print the ID’s and send them back.
once again not to sound rude, but if ur just doing that why not just give people the website address, there are plenty out there, but if each one has to be customized, then your asking people to pay the cost of their id, the shipping to you, then the shipping to them, or ur just gonna have the company ship it to them. and all your really doing is throwing their pic and name onto a template.
Hi gbfans,
We can print your Ghostbuster id cards on PVC plastic cards, just like credit cards.
We are currently working on some designs for Ghostbuster Cards, and they should be up in a day or two.
We use the best PVC cards availible (UltraCard III), we can apply holograms and other features.
Our turn around time is 24h after we receive your information/pictures/payment.
We can also send you pictures before we ship out the item.
You can find us at http://www.IdentityProps.com.
Or on eBay at http://www.stores.ebay.com/identity-props
If you have any questions you can email us at mailto:[email protected]
You will receive a response in no time.
We will be designing multiple cards, this way all you would need to do is choose one, and send us your pictures and information.
We created a special coupon 25% off for GhostBuster Fans its: GBFANS
Ok moderators, lock the thread. Didn’t go over like I thought it would. Sorry I brought it up…