Ghostbusters ID?

Has anyone ever tried to make a ghostbusters ID card? I just thought that’d be an interesting prop have carry with you. I know the Real Ghostbusters proton pack toy came with one, but I’ve never actually seen it.

that would be cool like a hanging id card ?

here is an id card i was working on. this is my first one i made but i cant find the one i altered to make for actual use. i did a print screen of the design in publisher so that is why there are dotted lines all over it.

image

here is a link to another guy who did one too GB ID Cards I made

the RGB one that came with the Proton Pack is pretty cool! I’ll try to scan it when I can and put it up if no one else does. It’s at my parents house somewhere!

One side is purple with the RGB logo and the other side has lines for Name, Address and I’m not sure maybe phone number.

i still have my rgb one that came with the proton pack

That’d be really cool. My proton pack is incomplete, basically missing the band and id card. If you do get a scan please post it!

I just had these

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/TD8828/Ghostbusters costume_000_2055.jpg)

but an actual laminated ID card would look good.

i never had the id card with the pack..i had the armband but the ghost had gotten really scratched up on it…

Same, I left my armband in a freinds van when I was younger and never saw it again… :frowning:

the id came on the box itself, you needed to cut it out

I’ll try to take a pic later and show the actual finnished item. This is what I made for my team, just for shits and giggles mainly. It’s a set of to cards, one is an ID, the other a job position card. They are both laminated, and then put in those ID card sleeves with a clip that you can get from walmart. The photo ID hangs in the front, and the other behind so that you can only see the position held on the card in the back (kind of like the Cashier or manager tags at walmart). I modeled the ID off of my police dept ID, and the other off of my security badge from Maytag.

the photo ID front…

back…

and the position card front…

back…

Like I said at the beginning, I’ll try to take a couple of pics of my card in hand later today and post those up.

those are sweet

the id card was on the box?..the only one i see is on the back of the box showing the contents…and it doesnt look like its supposed to be cut out…come on keoni…details please lololol

The box shows what is IN the box lol. Here’s one I whipped up

I still want to see what the one that came with the toy looks like though.

Here are my business card and ID that go with my modified “mac Pack” theme

ok, i dug out my id card from when i was a kid. looking at it closer, there was no way it was cut off the box. i dont know why i thought that. but it did come with the proton pack. that i do know. the clear stuff around the edge is packing tape. that is how grandpa “laminated” it for me

image

image

LOL You have NO idea how long I’ve been looking for a picture of that. Thanks! I whipped this up;

I was going to include it as one of the “accessories” that go with my printable proton pack.

I would really like to get a Ghostbusters ID badge made but there site is not working or up yet would any buddy know were i can get one made? :crunch:

1 Like

I’ve seen sellers on both ebay and etsy that sell Ghostbusters ID cards, its just a matter of searching them out, finding one that you like, and purchasing. I myself like the simplicity of the one 80sguy did up and if he was ok with me doing so I would copy and paste and print off his to use.

Made up these for my group

The Qualifications attribute to particular aspects of the fandom and cosplay

Public Relations- You own GB brand clothing

Investigations- You own a GB Uniform

First Response- You own an Ectomobile

Ecto Detection- Cosplay includes ghost detection device like PKE meter, ecto goggles, etc.

Ecto Capture- Cosplay includes proton pack

Ectoplasm Handler- Cosplay includes slime based items like slime blower, slime canisters, etc.

Ecto Containment- Cosplay includes ghost trap

Artifact Collection- You collect Ghostbuster merchandise

Those in effect are white with a no ghost those not in effect are red without the no ghost