Ghostbusters Now Hiring?

Underwhelming, but I still hope this leads to the street team set-up they used previously - you can earn swag doing the things we’ve done for years anyhow.

yep. it’s working. I’m a mac user and have been using firefox. I tried to restart it and that didn’t work so I opened safari and the website finally was cooperative.

If restarting your internet does not work, try restarting your computer.

by the way; i checked everything except “if there’s a steady paycheck in it, I’ll believe anything you say” 'cause I actually do believe in everything that was listed.

I gave 'em my cell #. if i start getting a lot of bogus calls or tm’s, I’ll change my number.

OOoooOooo! I got my banner too! We’ll probably have to change these as everyone and their mom is gonna have one now.

you are right.

I applied and saved time by checking the last box. Don’t know how long they will take to answer. I did it this morning, before 8 AM 12/1/07. I probably should have checked the “Wii” since we will be getting one in May for our anniversary (we’re such mushy romantics : ) but I don’t technically have one now, and I didn’t want to lie on my app, right? : )

INDEED.

how do i link the site to my img code? my html code doesn’t work. thnx.

Five cents please!

kidding.

It should look like this;

[](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/BRUCEvenkman/SLIMER.jpg[/img)

With an end result being…

image

Thanks for the info.

i checked all the boxes and gave my cell #. if dan calls im gonna ■■■■ my pants!

Anybody got any phonecalls from this yet? Any phone content?

Makes me remember the 800 number they actually had active when the first movie came out. Maybe it’s a similar publicity stunt?

Been a while since I was on the boards but I figured this was a good cause. Can’t WAIT for that game!

no calls for me.

I bet ya the calls will probably just be recordings with info about the game…maybe everytime they update the website they’ll shoot us a message. ?

I guess we’ll find out.

I might be wrong, but I think the main idea of asking for cellphone number specifically is to be able to text you some advertising about the game.

note in the choice of platform you use there was “mobile” a.k.a. cellphones.

I filled out everything hopefully this will lead to beta testing the game, cause Well Ghostbusters rocks! :cool:

Just noticed this topic. Now that it has been a while, does anybody know anything more about it? So far, the only thing that has changed is that you can login on the web site, and you can take a Ghostbusters history quiz. Anybody know if this is actually going anywhere, or is it just a way to have some fun with the site?

yes im opening this thread again because i noticed that the website has put the new trailer on its homepage and it has a new ad on the homepage for gb 1&2 blu-ray dvd

Hmm, not really sure this topic was discussing website updates.