Click the link below, then click the NEWs link that comes out of the ghost trap at the bottom right side of the screen.
Thanks for the heads up.I quit checking there because nothing ever changed.
Thats great news but i want more info, more screen shots, and a playable demo. I hate the offical site for the game…lol
I think i figured out the reason why the ghostbusters video game site isnt updated that much. i might be stating the obvious but they are updating it once ever quarter. first update and news on the game’s site was in 11/07, the second update was 3/08. I predict that the next update will be in 7/08 and it will reveal more information.
I bet you’re right.
heres my question…obviously we all “applied” for a job there.
has anyone got a response?
i was engaged!! I’m the new W.C.'s cleaner…![]()
Our response is basically the quiz on the callbacks clipboard on the site.
my response to that sir is a great big “BOOOOOOOOOO!” lol
i claim shenanigans and to quote Ryan Perrera (sp?) from Attack of the Show… “Stamp it!”
yeah… I even told them i’d believe anything they say if there was a steady paycheck in it.
That’s KEVIN Perrera there buddy but it’s okay, i love Olivia, for some reason i wasn’t into her until i saw her do the hot dog trick WHOOO!!! then came the Hawiian chairs and the halo helmet oh i could go on about her!!
LMFAO dont know where i got Ryan from…but yes Olivia and Layla are the hottest gaming girls ever…what were we talking about again?
it doesnt even recognize my email any more. i used to be logged in constantly on that site, now i cant even log in. this sucks
I’ve been struggling with this since day one! I cannot log in. I get a message that says my email address and password combination is invalid. I call shenanigan’s on the Sierra website for screwing with us!!!
i have the same problem with the login
at least we were probably not the only ones with that problem. thank god its fixed now. dont know what i would do if i couldnt save my progress…lol
I’m still getting the error message for all four of the email accounts I signed up with (even created one just to see if it would work). Kind of starting to irk me.
You have to register again for it to work, it seems.
Yup, did that. I’m still getting the same message. I guess I’m just not Ghostbuster material. Oh well; I’ve been getting rejected for jobs in the real world–it isn’t as bad in a fictional one.
i re registered and got back on but i listed in the second register a different password and when i was able to log back in i had to use my old password so i get that you should reregister but i think it’s to show that your still active on the site maybe to see who actually uses the site when they applied and who just did the application on the site becuase it was all there was on the site
but then again i’m probably wrong and it’s just becuase they are fixing things on the site