Ghostbusters Now Hiring?

I know this is old news but dose anyone know what it means on the official games site that the Ghostbusters are hiring on 11/30/07?

Im thinking its to sign up to Ghostbuster game related news and other stuff, mayb online content, excusive news and videos…never know might even be to put yourself in for a Beta test (can dream)

Whatever it is will be designed to tie into the playable character being hired by the Ghostbusters

Not sure about it being tied to a playable character. The game doesn’t come out till next year. When you click the help wanted thing it shows up as something you have to come back for on the 30th of this month. Plus the site already has its own news area so I am not even sure what it can be then.

Guess we can find out for sure in 3 more days :slight_smile:

do you think this will launch @ 12am tonight ?

Nope. Just went there.

Pacific time?

Yeah!? That is my thought? If that’s the case there’s another 3 hours yet?

I just went there this morning and still nothing. I’ll check it again on my lunch break.

its 1:12pm central time where im at, i just checked the site and nothing has changed yet

I wonder if it will change at all today? I’m a bit pessimistic.

Who needs that.. when you have this:

Does this have anything to do with the game?

NO…it’s a link back to the gbprops forums (a link to where you already are).

oh… ok… thanks…

It might. :wink:

IT’S WORKING!!!

You beat me to it!

Anyway, if it doesn’t show up, you have to refresh it.

That’s what I had to do.

But it didn’t give too much information. You have to fill out the a form.

What is it then because it still says to come back 11/30/07.

I closed my internet explorer and then reopened it. If that doesn’t work try hitting refresh a half dozen times. If that STILL doesn’t work try deleting you temporary internet files.

Did you guys input your cell numbers? It didn’t require it, I just left it blank. I’m not big on telemarketer calls, but do you guys think it would be worth including it? Let me know your input.

Good luck, other GB applicants! :slight_smile: