I gotta tell ya, there’s just something about watching GB in 1080p HD on a brand new 50’ Plasma that just makes life worth living. ![]()
I’m glad I took a vacation day tomorrow, it’s gonna be a late night. :lol:
I gotta tell ya, there’s just something about watching GB in 1080p HD on a brand new 50’ Plasma that just makes life worth living. ![]()
I’m glad I took a vacation day tomorrow, it’s gonna be a late night. :lol:
I just watched the two Ecto-1 features. It was cool seeing Boomer’s car in the one feature as well as the AWESOME shots of the Ecto-1. They showed some angles and shots of the car I hadn’t seen before. Very cool indeed!
Awesome man.
I just got my copy and I’m going to the basement to pop it in!
Gotta love it!
the only thing that was strange about the ecto1 is there is some shots of ecto 1a and if you look closely there is some shots of ecto 1 with the back door, with the gb1 logo on. stop the film and look you can see the outline of the ghostbusters 2 logo.(4mins 5 seconds in) i hope they did not take ecto 1a to bits to make up ecto 1
My car is in it too, along with me! In that same sequence when they show the very brief fan stuff, Im the face they zoom in on and then back out of showing me zapping the ghost!
-Brady
Any new deleted scenes?
I saw it bradester…They had to go here and get footage!!!
ohh cool, I wonder if our groups ecto is in it
My copy will be in today so I will check tonight
I watched the Blu-Ray last night. It’s been so long since I’ve watched Ghostbusters. Took me back to seeing it in the theater as a kid.
I was kind of bummed that they didn’t have the Ray Parker Jr. Video in the Special Features though (at least I didn’t spot it).
LOL ectostang. Looks like the only fan cars in it are Brad’s and mine… yahoo!
Yay for us! I am a little sad that they didnt show more fan stuff though. Lots of people have lots of great projects that could have perfectly been showcased. Maybe there are some dvd easter-eggs that we dont know about yet? Still cool though!!!
Wow. Thats really cool that you guys are in the bluray special features. Thats something to celebrate!
Oh god I hope this makes Ectostang come back!
Took a break from work to run and get it on Tuesday June 16th…now all I need is the main thing (a Blu-Ray Player)!!!
Yeah I picked the blu-ray up the same as I did the video game - watched it the next day..
Definitely a great retouch of a classic movie - and probably one of the gems in my blu-ray collection now.
Maybe it’s just my setup, but I don’t think it’s as clear as it could be…and in some instances you can see allot of digital noise in danas apartment building.
however, it’s clear enough that you can notice new things :)…
Things such as the Moth that flies around Janine in her introduction scene.
more Detail in Gozers Building in Dana’s fridge, and the light bulb in the mouth of the terror dog
I noticed this in the DVD, but also here. The same extra scene when the guy states ‘Did you see it? What was it?’
is also spotted behind Bill Murray as they leave the real estate office..
So, what other little details and things do you notice with the Blu-Ray?
Um. There was like this cool Ecto-1 featurette and a making of the Video Game.
Not sure if anyone else noticed it!
Not quite what I meant. I mean new things noticed in the film thanks to the clearer picture that your eye might have glossed over before :)..
One thing I noticed was Louis’ college degree and a picture of him hanging
under the degree in the “Ok who brought the dog?” scene.
When Venkman and Peck are talking for the first time, it cuts to peck and you can see Janine stick her head out from behind the filing cabinets.
E