Anyone picking this up today? My personal favorite game franchise of all time.
Oh snap my girlfriend gets the girlfriend of the year award. I get back from my run today and there she is holding a brand new copy in her hands. ![]()
I’ve never even heard of God of War. Have I been under a rock? haha… Final fantasy is my fave, I think. I still remember getting FF1 in '87? 88?
It’s gotten a few awards. Probably one of the most well-received action titles ever to grace the PS2.
It’s one big mashup of Greek mythology.
Final Fantasy, nice. I haven’t had the honor of playing one all the way through, but I hear they are phenomenal.
Because of the game, Playstation 3 is selling very well now. You can’t get the machine anymore. So if anyone planing to sell their Playstation 3, this is a good time to do it.
Wow. Can’t get them? Sounds bizarre - they’re readily available here. Must be a marketing scheme or something to make people believe there’s a shortage & then scramble to get one.
People are on waiting lists at stores like Gamestop..
My friend was looking for one when he got his tax refund, sold out everywhere. He had to reserve it and wait.
Works for Nintendo.
I got this on thursday and its definately the best of the trilogy.
The gameplay, graphics and the scale of this game are nothing short of amazing.
Im already on my third playthrough ![]()
LOL - Serious! You can go anywhere here and pick one up. If there’s heaps of them here, I’d expect them to be in abundance in America.