Gozer costume I made

http://imgur.com/a/2T4PE

So happy with how it came out!

Without a real person in the costume, its kinda hard to tell how good it really looks. I’m guessing the mannikin has no hands?

Looks great!

Looks good to me. Lets seee you dawning it now!

Yes it’s on a mannequin. I’m a little afraid to take her off it. lol. Trying to find a good location for a shoot. If I can find a building that will give me roof access that would rock. I may just end up going to the roof my my apartment building though which faces downtown.

Did a shoot today. Forgive my hair…I just kinda threw my hair and makeup together this morning in time for the shoot. When I finally wear this to a con or for show I’ll have it done better.

http://imgur.com/a/Al3jU

That looks better! Maybe add some shoulder pads for the 80’s look? Y’know, you can post pics here so people don’t have to follow the link.

Just use the full editor, paste the image address, highlight all of it, and then hit the picture icon above the edit field. Then preview to make sure you got it right.

Looks good. Cant wait to see it in full gear eyes and everything!

Hi, what did you use for the bubbles.

Looks awesome, I´m helping my cousin with hers for halloween.

Those are clear plastic Christmas ornaments I got from Michaels. I believe they are part of a Martha Stewart “create your own” kit.

Nice! It spurs ideas to me towards costume designing with what you did with the lights. Bravo!

It looks great. Keep up the good work.

Awesome!