So I have an interesting story regarding the resiliency of my proton pack..
I live in California these days, and was goaded into going to West Hollywood for Halloween. Didn’t know that there’d be roughly 5,000 people there on the street they close down for the “parade”, which is just a term they use for “huge mass of people”. Obviously, this is the worst kind of situation to go into while wearing your darling “Hero” pack you’ve put so much time and money into…and I didn’t know I’d be in that situation.
Well, long story short, name every kind of interaction you’d reasonably expect in a crowded place to occur between a guy in full GB regalia and random (drunk) people, and it happened…pushed, pulled, grabbed, shoved, etc. It was crazy and stressful. I had to leave about a half an hour after we got there.
Drumroll, please…
My pack sustained NO DAMAGE. I was absolutely amazed. I thought there’d be a HOLE in it or something. More damage occurred last year in a relatively low-key bar atmosphere.
The only thing that broke was this PKE I made…the screen hood broke a bit, and that’s only because I accidentally dropped it at my friend’s house
- Brian
Ps. I’m going to post pictures of said PKE, because I did it the day before halloween for $18 and it came out really neat.