Aloha! Just wishing all of you out there fellow GBs a Happy Thanksgiving!
Here in Hawai’i, we celebrate Thanksgiving as a “Ohana” holiday (“Ohana” means “Family”… remember Lilo and Stitch?).
No refference of anything that is conflicting ( I do know impart of the origins of how Thanksgiving came to be), but in respect, we just reconize that we are thankful of what we have, and in these turbulant times, we must cherish and uphold of what we got. I’m a meger man compared to alot of you here, but I do my best in keeping my friends and Ohana intact. I’m a former outright loner, now a social loner… smiles.
Nothing is better than spending time with those important to you, even if it is just this time of the year we meet in such a way, at least make it a tradition you don’t want to miss. Another nothing is better than helping abit ishelping the less fortunate… I don’t have much, but I make up by leading a hand to non-profit groups who rely on volunteers, and this time of the year it is abundant. I do a lot of cosplaying for these groups, mostly as my fave character, Luigi, the kiddies love that, and sometimes, the adults too. The only drawback for me is, they always ask: “Hey, luigi! Where’s Mario?” And I respond back: “Eh! my brother Mario, I dunno… the last I heard of him, he was stucka in the toilet!” :lol:
GBers got it good too, just tell 'em: “Heard of a haunted chicken? Well… here’s a haunted turkey!”
So, fellow GBers, I do hope and pray your Thanksgiving is a splendid and meaningful one, and remember to keep those who are important close to you always…
Alright… who ready to dip the turkey into the deep fryer? Don’t worry… I’ve got a proton pack that fires edible flame retardant foam, should something goes awry!
Speaking of foam, I think this time of the year, the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man, like ol’ Tom, is on the hit list too…
I’m gonna need alot of Marshmellows to put in these dozen+ candied yams pans! :walterpeck: lol!
HAPPY THANKS GIVING!
:eyeroll: :sigh: :wrongforum: ![]()
Mahalo Nui Loa, Malama Pono,
Odie