Yep. Wizard World Minneapolis.
Is there anybody who is meeting a cast or crew member soon but didn’t get an order in before stock ran out?
Yep. Wizard World Minneapolis.
Is there anybody who is meeting a cast or crew member soon but didn’t get an order in before stock ran out?
I ordered one and didn’t think to order more for gifts. Is there a way to throw three more on without paying for shipping again?
Any chance these will be available at the beginning of next month. Was planning on putting an order in to the shop at the beginning of next month and would love to get a handful or two of these as well. Just I have hit my spending limit this month on parts and what not and would feel kinda silly to order just one right now.
Those look perfect. Damn fine job on the design. I’m going to pre-order a few for myself.
This is still a little early, if possible I would like to order a bunch for PKE Surge/DCon. There still hasn’t been much discussion if there is going to be a table again this year, so we would have to wait and see if that happens. Also you said that you are offering them at below cost, I wouldn’t want you to come out of pocket to much if I order 100’ish.
How does it pin on the back? Butterfly clutch (1 or 2?), clasp back?
ordered two pin’s. Beautiful
Ordered two. Will be proud to wear.
Two butterfly clutches (?) I believe are the term. Basically two posts with clips on the back.
Hi I’m a new member from England…Egon was my childhood hero and Ghostbusters was back then and always will be my favourite film!! Harold was awesome and we’ll never forget him! I’ll wear my pin with pride along with my new GB tattoo which has a very distinct nod to Dr. Spengler…! We miss you dude, may are thoughts be with your family and friends ■■
Thanks for making these available below cost. I ordered them for our entire team.
Thankfully there hasn’t been much blowback from people claiming I am profiteering or anything like that. It should be obvious that this pin cost at least a dollar to make. (My cost was $1.19 per pin I believe).
Now people saying shipping should be free, or cheaper… that’s giving me a headache.
My shipping to England cost just under £30…worth every penny dude ■■
Yeah, but you selected Priority Mail shipping. That starts at about $30.
Thanks for doing this AJ. Ordered 6 of them… no idea what I’m gonna do with all of them, but I just want to have extras around.
My mistake…I’m not compaining dude x
I don’t care about the shipping. I tried to combine it, but that didn’t work out. Oh well. Basically it worked out to essentially the cost of the pin plus the shipping per pin to $2 each. A $2 pin is still well worth it. And thank you AJ for getting these made.
This came out of his pocket to have this run made. Let’s give the man a little slack ok?
Can’t believe people are moaning about the shipping. I got 5 and total cost with postage to the UK was about $18, that put them at about $3.50 each and they are well worth that, I think they were worth more!
Yeah, I was expecting these to cost so much more, so shipping didn’t bother me at all…
Glad I got in when I did!
Almost all of the pins from the original instock order have shipped.
I have placed an order for additional stock which are currently up for pre-orders. This second run is expected to be in on April 23rd.