Harold Ramis Memorial Pin Now Available

image

We lost Harold Ramis just over a month ago to Vasculitis, a group of disorders that destroy blood vessels by inflammation. Almost immediately, fans banded together to design a memorial pin or patch that would best pay tribute to Harold. The clear winner was this lapel pin designed by community member Dr. Stantz Jr.

Ghostbusters Fans is providing this pin at below cost to provide as many fans as possible with the awesome design. Pin it to your uniform, backpack, Proton Pack, t-shirt or anything that you can to pay your respects to the late Harold Ramis. Each pin is 1.5" wide and is made from a highly polished silver metal with black and red enamel lettering.

The pin is now available in the Ghostbusters Fans Shop for only $1.00 here:

If you want to donate money to the cause, please make your donations personally to the Vasculitis Foundation.

Just put in an order for one. The picture looks beautiful, Dr. Stantz Jr did a great job with the design. It’s so cool that you guys were able to put this together.

Please buy as many as you would like. I would absolutely love if franchises could coordinate together when purchasing to save on shipping (and save me the hassle of shipping multiple orders). Buy extras to give to friends definitely… but don’t buy more than you think you’ll need. We need to make sure everyone that wants one can get one.

Also would be great for people to get a few to give to the other actors if possible.

I hope you have lots. I will get mine when the pads are in.

These look fantastic! Thank you to all who contributed ideas and Dr. Stantz Jr for the final design.

Thanks AJ. Pins ordered and donation made.

Vasculitis has affected my family as well, though not much has ever been explained. Please donate in memory of Harold, so that others can learn of this disease and work towards training of medical personnel and facilities, and also for improved treatment and an eventual cure.

5 ordered! These are little and one-two could be lost easily. :slight_smile:

I had to. Worth the $7.55

Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven

:cry:

I’ll be meeting Ernie Hudson in May, ordered one to give to him.

Looks awesome. got mine ordered! Thanks for doing this. One will be going on my Ghostbusters jacket, got some for friends, and a spare just to be safe. Think I might display it in front of an Egon figure.

Sorry, off topic, but where are you meeting him? Is it a convention?

There have been an overwhelming number of orders.

If these sell out, there will definitely be a second run!

And if there is, I’ll order more to hand out to friends and family!

Hey AJ, I put two of these in my cart, and went to Paypal. Even after I selected my address (in New Zealand) it didn’t add any shipping costs. I should probably go, “Huzzah, free shipping!” but just wanted to be sure…

There should be a shipping charge. I can look into it.

Argh! Out of stock already!

So the pins just went out of stock.

I have added a new stock for a pre-order that will be ordered ASAP and will ship in about 3-4 weeks.

That sucks in the timing.

So these will have a pre order at least?

Yes. I will be ordering more in the morning, so I’ll know how many more I’ll need.

I wanted to get 2 but im not paying 3 times the price just for shipping…

1 Like

AJ, this is a really cool thing to do. Just bought 10 for myself and a few friends.