FS: Ryan Kemp Memorial Lapel Pins

I had received requests from a lot of people to put out a Ryan Kemp Memorial Lapel Pin. They just arrived today. I won’t be putting them in the shop, but instead will only be selling them in this thread. Please POST IN THIS THREAD if you want one. If you want more than one, please mention the quantity. To keep this easy on me and keep costs down, please organize with friends to purchase as a group, and then distribute with friends. It will be much easier if each franchise could purchase and distribute. Finally. DO NOT PM, EMAIL or IM ME. YOU MUST POST IN THIS THREAD ONLY. I will send a PM to you with instructions on how to pay once I am ready to ship (next week).

Price: $1.95 EACH.

Shipping in the US will be $3.00. That includes postage, tracking, envelope and PayPal fees. I will make that a flat fee, so no matter how many Lapel Pins you want, the shipping in the US will be $3.

International shipping will be the actual cost and that could range between $8 and $12 depending on where you live, and how many pins you would like.

IF INTERESTED, POST IN THIS THREAD WITH THE NUMBER YOU WOULD LIKE. DO NOT PM, EMAIL OR IM ME!

These pins are limited to 250, and there will not be any additional runs.

Jonathan Peacock 25

Alan Hawkins 1

minnesotaghost 1

pyhasanon 3

keoni 10

MovieSean 7

Dan AKA 3

GAVAL 5

RPMs 1

mbthegr81 5

BMertz 5

PssdffJay 5

ecto85 1

fifth_beatle 3

Chace 10

chrisfHCTM 5

EctoFuzzy 5

WhistlerPrime 5

Ectopilot 6

DRoomProductions 3

wkbarkov 1

tk-fett 5

Team Browning 25

THEbryon 1

Kingpin 4

Gareee 2

Borzou 1

Lewis Tully 10

DentArthurDent 10

JakeW 2

zeta otaku 2

alphabeta001 2

dmattingly 1

bpontheair 2

Keller 2

WV Buster 2

nikkiash11 4

FunkPunkTwang 2

balletdiva03 5

Carpeteria 2

JayM 5

NoghostGa 5

Primus662 5

Wallabe 1

gbdude1011 1

djBC 1

CWarfield42 2

CaptJackHarkness 3

Prince Vigo 1

mish 2

Knightspast81 10

boufather 1

Wade Haddock 1

Some_Guy 1

MRblahface 2

Zack 1

StrawHatPirate 1

traviscook 2

chrism023 1

joviaaldreetje 5

Harry Bardwell 3

Pringle 1

I know given my experience with the Harold Ramis Lapel Pins that I’m going to be accused of profiteering over the tragic death of Ryan. Therefore, I am posting a copy of the invoice I paid for these pins which you can view here. You can see I’m not charging anything beyond shipping for the pins. Same as the Harold Ramis pins.

Now the other question I’m probably going to get is Why aren’t these $1 each like the Harold Ramis pins?. The simple answer to that is that these pins are much more limited than the Harold Ramis pins. In order to get down to $1 for those, I had to buy thousands of them. These are only limited to 250, therefore they cost more to produce. For anyone that doesn’t understand why, please read about Economy of Scale.

One please.

One please

Two here, please!

10 please

7 please

AJ, thank you for doing this. It means a lot that you put the effort into it and it looks great.

I would like three.

Five please.

I’ll take one.

I would like to purchase FIVE.

2 Please.

5 to canada please.

I’ll take 1

I would like three. Thx.

EDITED Please note. Changed to 3 because a couple of other guys in my squad would like them as well.

Ten please

Rewind, AJ, make that 3, please!

Five please!

5, please!

I would like Five (5) please sir!!!