INT: Michael Gross Memorial Pins.

Some of you may have seen the memorial pin design I posted on Michael C. Gross’s Facebook page. I believe given his strong commitment to the community and all the lives he touched and was involved in that it just makes sense to give him the same type of memorial pin we gave Harold Ramis and Ryan Kemp.

I will be gathering interest on this one before I place the order. Here is what the design will look like (it will be the same colors and size as the other pins that have been done.. the shape will be different).

The price will vary dependent on how many can be purchased, and as always I do not make any money selling these pins. The price I charge is the same as what I pay the manufacturer.

Estimated Prices:

$1.95 each if 250 sold.

$1.45 each if 500 sold.

$1.24 each if 1000 sold.

$1.00 each if 2000+ sold.

All price estimates exclude shipping.

Please post if you are interested and how many you would like. At the end of the week, I will place the order with the pin guys.

5 for Alberta please. Will these ships with Ryan’s pins to save on shipping?

Three please.

5 here, please!

These won’t be in until after Christmas, and I might actually make these available in the shop.

I’m in for a couple!

I am interested in 1 or 2

I would order 10 if they become available.

I’ll take 1

I’m in for 20 please.

Two, please.

I’ll take 4 aj

One please

One please

I’m up for 2

1 for me

I’ll take 5.

Three for me at the moment.

I’d take 5.

10 please