Hello from across the pond

Hello there,

The Professsor here from Great Britain. I am a paramedic and I have come over all nostalgic recently and my childhood came flooding back when at work on the way to a call, lights and sirens blazing and on the radio the Ghostbuster theme comes on, brill!

So my passion from when I was 6 has returned and I have become a little bit obsessed and I want to get my own gear, proton back and all.

Prof.

A paramedic turned Ghosthead, is there a Doctor in the house!!! Welcome aboard Professor. :slight_smile:

Well, my clinical skills are a little off so I send a lot of business to the GBs. A career was inevitable.

Hey Prof! Welcome, welcome!

There seems to be a surge of new UK GBs popping up!

Don’t forget to also check out The U.K. Ghostbusters for events you can show off your new gear and put it to good use!

:slight_smile:

Hay Twinkie’84, the British are coming, it’s the British invasion!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Must be the the recent spike ghouls popping up!

Needing the extra manpower! lol