Hello from Florida!

Greetings folks,

I was drawn here after seeing large groups of Ghostbusters at DC for the last several years. I always thought that it would be a great group to get into “one day”. Well, enough of that procrastinating garbage and so Google led me here. I have a little experience costuming, but virtually none in prop making. Living in a cattle car apartment complex doesn’t really lend itself to going crazy with power tools, unfortunately. Despite that hurdle, I intend to get rolling on this project soon and hopefully finish by next DC. Ghostbusters has always been a favorite of mine; like everyone else when the film came out I had GB-mania.

So, that’s the introduction from the incredibly underwhelming capital of Florida. I look forward to getting to know people around here and joining your ever-impressive ranks.

-Chris

welcome aboard! Best of luck in making all that happen in time :smiley: Hope to see you next year!

Thanks for the welcome, Zack!

I know getting everything done will be a heck of a feat, especially with my limited prop experience. I’m looking forward to the challenge though!