Hello, my name is Rob. I’m an Undertaker from Upstate SC.
Been a lurker here for a while with a friend of mine and we always talked about building packs and props. Now we’re finally getting to it.
We were at Dragoncon this year and seeing everyone there finally put us over the edge. My friend met Gareee and talked with him for a bit. We started on our own packs this weekend based off of Norm’s and Gareee’s builds as well as some tweaks of our own. Can’t wait to have them done for Halloween. Also doing some fun stuff to my car. I drive a Dodge Magnum and can’t resist after seeing some of the mods others have done on here.
As a side note: I registered a while back and used my main email address. I had to use an old email for this account since the other is still in use. Any way I could get a little help fixing that? ![]()