Hello, from the middle of, I'm guessing, northern Texas.

Greetings all.

First off, my name is Robert, my favorite color is green. :slight_smile:

Well, if you all had been following my thread in the Ectomobiles, then you all know about my car the Ecto-V and all the hardships I have endured to get her built. I am now lucky enough to be in a better town that doesn’t really frown upon my personal hobby. Yeah!!

I am also a lot closer to the Dallas GBs, I’m still settling in, but I will be in touch with you all. Can’t wait to go busting. :slight_smile:

I have been fascinated with GB since I first saw it, but the memory fades, I can’t remember if I saw it in a theater, but I am sure I did. Right after the Real Gbs came out, I even fashioned a GB outfit from a Nike jogging suit, sort of a lime green color, and built a ghost trap out of a shoebox and then built my wand from a flashlight, a hairdryer adapter and some colored transparency sheets. I miss that pack and trap sniff.

Now, a few years later, I find this website by doing a google search for proton pack plans and inspired by BoomerJinks, I went and built a car. I figure build the car and then add all the dodads…reverse logic tends to escape me sometimes…smiles

Well, enough rambling, I have more things to build and find around the apartment that might work on the car. evil chuckle No parts are safe from my grasp.

Thanks again AJ, for a wonderful and life building site.

-Robert

Welcome! Wish i could build and Ecto, but eh, I don’t drive anyway. : P

Welcome Robert!

Thanks for the kind words Robert. You are always welcome here!

Hello all.

This is just a quick note, find the topic - my almost completed Ecto-V for the full details.

In a nutshell. My Ecto is toast. I was invovled in a roll over accident.

Thank you all for the wonderful support and kind words.

-Robert