Hello Ghostheads!

Hey Everyone!

It seems I have misplaced my username from GBprops, so I got myself a new one. The site has come a long way since I last checked it out. I am stoked! this is amazing..

I’m a city guy from Windsor, ON, I have love Ghostbusters since as long as I can remember. It was the first movie I remember watching as a kid. I am now a University Graduate of 23 years young. I am a filmmaker, or trying to be.

my next move will be to Vancouver BC to start a career out there.. or try to anyway…

I am a huge prop collector, costume maker etc… I’ve got some Michael Myers, and Batman costumes..

But my all time favorite is Ghostbusters.. I have made my own proton pack and costume which won me a computer in a Halloween contest back in 2004…

However, I would still love a great pack replica with lights and sounds… and my ultimate goal one day to build an Ecto 1!

Well it is great to be here.. Can’t wait to contribute, any Questions or comments drop me a line!

Thanks agaiN!

JOE :cool:

Welcome Joe!

Welcome! post your props, we want to see them, eh? :slight_smile:

I’ll post a link to them! :cool:

I gots lots! haha

Welcome Joe.

I’m glad you are back!