Hero shells for sale.

Seller info:

John Moody

Moody, AL US

$200 + shipping

A rough estimate for shipping is

to Chicago - ~$50

to Los Angelas, CA - ~~$80

Shipping price derived from UPS calculated shipping + packaging price

Follow along the build page below for tons of relevant information

build page

A bit of background, as mentioned in my build post. I received permission to do a limited run of casts on a 3d printed shell. An update date to that is we moved, the pandemic shut everything down, I have just now got into casting a few more of these. Most likely this will be the last run. When these sell, that’s it.

The shell was originally 90% to scale, I scaled it up and made some modifications, knowing I was going to cast the print and wanted it to work with mass produced parts for the Hero Shell from the gbfans store. It isn’t 100% screen accurate, but it’s very close after my modifications, maybe 90% accurate..

The shells have been cleaned a little, but could still need some work to suit your needs. The powercell hole and cyclotron holes will need to be cut out by the buyer.

I am making a few more, but this will be a limited run, so when they’re gone, they’re gone.

PM your information so I can get you a quote for shipping.

Here’s a picture of my personal pack, made from one of these casts.

Interested! Please contact me when you get a chance!

Curious what you make the mold from? is this built from scratch?