Please close, will re-list when a new shop is up and running.

Resin casted hero shells

Seller info:

John Moody

Moody, AL US

$125 + shipping

A rough estimate for shipping is

to Chicago - ~$50

to Los Angelas, CA - ~~$80

Shipping price derived from UPS calculated shipping + packaging price

Follow along the build page below for tons of relevant information

build page

A bit of background, as mentioned in my build post. I received permission to do a limited run of casts on a 3d printed shell. The shell was originally 90% to scale, I scaled it back up and made some modifications, knowing I was going to cast the print and wanted it to work with mass produced parts for the Hero Shell. It isn’t 100% screen accurate, but it’s very close after my modifications.

The shells have been cleaned a little, but could still need some work to suit your needs. The powercell hole and cyclotron holes will need to be cut out by the buyer.

I am making a few more, but this will be a limited run, so when they’re gone, they’re gone.

PM your information so I can get you a quote for shipping.

Here’s a picture of my personal pack, made from one of these casts.

Are these fiberglass? Sorry if that’s a stupid question. I’m just looking to do a build and don’t know too much about it. Are they still available?

I don’t know why I never got the notification that you commented. Yes they are fiberglass and yes they are available and ready to ship.

Lowered price!

Get them while they last!

Lowered again to $125. Ready to get these out of my shop

Sent you a message.

Pm sent

@gb_dan, if you read this, I can’t reply to your pm

PM’d you this morning.

We have moved and for the moment the few I had made sold. I will make some more when I get settled. I will not be making very many more, as to honor the limited run agreement mentioned earlier.

I would like to keep this post, as I will have more to sell very soon.

Just asking a round about shipping to Cincinnati, Oh.45245…Thanks, Dennis

Estimated $50.45

Do you have any more shells yet? I’m interested.

I am almost ready to produce some more. Just finishing up my move to a new work area.

Hi. How much would be the shipping costs to germany, please. Regards

Also interested! How much would shipping set me back to Sydney, Australia (Postcode 2150)

What is your postal code?

UPS Worldwide Expedited to your postal code is $463

I’m interested in one of these. How much would shipping be to Columbus (43085)? And when do you expect to have more?

I’m interested! I actually live on Odenville, Alabama myself. Weird seeing someone that lives so close. Could save on shipping lol