I’m Sebastien. I’m 25 years old. I live next to Mâcon in France. I like “Ghostbuster” and my wish is to make a complete suite. I know my english is not perfect ^^.
See you later..
I’m Sebastien. I’m 25 years old. I live next to Mâcon in France. I like “Ghostbuster” and my wish is to make a complete suite. I know my english is not perfect ^^.
See you later..
Bonjour! Welcome to the site. ![]()
I don’t speak french for my life but thats the only word I know. ![]()
welcome to the site ![]()
Thank you Mjollnir, if you want learn French, I can help you.
I’m happy to be on this forum with other fans..
Welcome Sebastien!
thanks for all A J Quick
Welcome!
thank you irricanian. Nice cosplay of storm trooper. It is your cosplay?
welcome aboard! My friend went to France a few months ago. : )
Hi bradboss thanks for your message. Nice you have a French Friend that’s great.
Well, I’ve started my proton pack for my cosplay for the new year. I made it with paperboard. I will take some pictures tomorrow.
ha ha! Well, she WENT to France, but I know a doctor in France, too–she was here studying at our Foundation. : ) Mail me some good French food. : )