Hello, GB fans!
I am Siriane, 28 year old housewife, mother of 2, living in southern France.
I am also a cosplayer who likes manga, video games, science fiction, fantasy… AND Ghostbusters, of course.^^
For a long time, my husband and I wanted making ours own GB uniforms and props… Always later…
But since we heard Ernie Hudson is coming to a Con right near in November, it’s settled : this year will be GB’s year!
PS I’m sorry about all the mistakes I certainly do… I do my best for writing intelligible post, but I never learned english and Google translate is definitely NOT my friend… So if I ask some unintelligible questions, tell me, I will reformulate
Welcome,
I know what you’re talking about. Translation programms are not always right. I’m from Germany and only learned school english. Most of what I understand now I trained by myself and I only use Google translate for single words I don’t know.^^
I just started doing cosplay last year and after my Squall cos was finished, I decided to do a GB gear. Long story short, I ended up here while searching for plans to make a proton pack and ghosttrap.
Viele Danke! Als Schülerin habe ich nur Deutsch und Spanisch gelernt, also…
Thanks! As a student I have only learned german and spanish, so…
You understand how diffcult this can be, writing something correct when you don’t know a yhing about grammar or syntax…