Hi-Res Stantz Tattoo Graphic

Does anyone have the graphic or font used for Rays arm tat?

Was thinking about getting it done myself, but cant find a good reference pic…there also used to be HQ transparent fan-made graphic of it, cant find that either.

Thanks a bunch, fellow ghostheads

The comments on this video have some possible answers, no graphic but there’s mention of fonts:

Also: 13 reactions | Tattoo reveal #GhostbustersAfterlife #RayStantz | Queensland GB Franchise

Could potentially reach out and see if QLD Ghostbusters still have the graphic/template and if they’re willing to share.

The only other thing I could find was this, but it looks pretty low-res:

https://www.deviantart.com/borzou/art/Ray-s-Tattoo-from-Afterlife-898506351

This is pretty close, but I can take a closer look after labor day weekend.

https://www.deviantart.com/borzou/art/Ray-s-Tattoo-from-Afterlife-898506351

One thing I wished they’d done in the movie was to have an obvious ‘cover’ to Ray’s tattoo.

In the first film, he says “Revelations 7:12” but then quotes 6:12 instead.

I wanted the tattoo to look like it had first been a 7, and the whole thing had faded with time. But then in darker, crisper ink and another artist’s hand, have a 6 covering the old 7, as if Ray got the tat long ago when he still thought it was 7:12, then had it refreshed when he realized his error.

This wish is probably inspired by my former coworker whose second and third kids were born one year and one day apart. She sent me a pic of her tattoo where she’d had their names and birthdates added to her older ink commemorating the birth of her oldest daughter.

I instantly recognized that she’d gotten the Roman numerals backwards for the two new years, aligned with the wrong names/birthdays.

I tried to gently tell her, but she assured me they’d “Googled it” beforehand, so I dropped it.

Alex