Holy Crap, I'm married....

Hey guys, I just wanted to post a couple pics from last night before I leave for the honeymoon. I want to thank all of the GB’s that were in attendance for one hell of a night. I know Florida gets a bad wrap sometimes about all of the “drama”, but it’s nights like last night that show how much we all really get along…

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

In a wedding dress with a proton pack on? Now THAT is a keeper! Congrats!

Way to go there, guy!

Wow. You married a fellow ghosthead.

She is definitely a keeper.

Congrats.

Love the cake.

And all the Packs.

Congrats once again :slight_smile:

holy crap, is that egon?

Nah, that’s the Doctor, Rose, and Donna…

How did I fucking miss this???

Anyway, looks like it was a blast and it’s wonderful to see two people who obviously care about one another, congrats.

Also, who’s that fine ass in the cord jacket?

wow! awesome! Congrats!

I think you’re referring to Falco… and see what happens when you delete your facebook??? You miss all of the cool stuff LOL

lol, I know it was him, silly.

Don’t act like you don’t have my phone number, and even if you don’t Barker and Falco both have it as well. NO EXCUSES.

Did anyone NOT have proton pack on at this thing? lol

Congrats on getting married!

Congrats, too!

Haha…our families didn’t have packs…although half of them wanted to try one on…and the highlight of the night for me was before we came downstairs to be introduced and my Dad is in the corner of the room with a drink in his hand repeating “they have the backpacks on” over and over and smiling…

My boyfriend didn’t have one! I wear the pack in the relationship.

poor mike. its gotta be tough not being the pack wearer

its ok.. hes making a Trap.. …nevermind…

+1 :nicejobyoudid:

congrats bro! getting married in sept myself so i had to put my pack build on hold for the moment… :frowning:

My apologies for being Waaaay late to the party here, but this is beautiful. Many, many long years together to the both of you. :slight_smile: :crunch: