My Wedding photos showing off my 95% finished pack

My Ghostbusters Wedding photos on Flickr. Ghostbusters Wedding Photographs | Flickr

Most everything I used on my pack came from Ebay. I unfortunately am not quite as talented as most you guys on here. However I feel putting all the pieces together in of itself is a task to feel proud about :blush:

She looks pretty damn good :wink:

Yea. . . and the pack ain’t half bad either. . . Lol. . J/K . . . Congrats on both.

very cool there is no way in hell my wife would have had anything ghostbusters in her… our wedding she would have had a heart attack

Same…I doubt I’ll even get a snippet of the song played during the dancing at my reception (which is right before halloween). Great pack and congrats on your wedding…be good to her…its not easy to find a girl who’s down with our inner geeks.

Congrats! I think it kinda helps bring it all together with the fact that you look like Dan Akroyd

She didn’t want to dress like Zuul? Awesome pics

If she wasn’t gonna be zuul u should have pushed for gozer lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

I think I said it all. Lol

Very cool :slight_smile: