HUMMER H-2 Ecto-1

I am working on reimagining the Ectomobile… in my vision it is a tricked out Hummer H2 white with Black Trim. I have access to the vehicle but now I need some suggestions on what it should have and what I should use.

Basically my big concern is the roof rack. I have a lot more wiggle room on the roof of an H-2 than on the original ambulance so I need to fill up the room. I know it has the main things, the sat dish, scrolling LED bars, sirens, 2 large tanks, etc but what are some things I may be missing. I have looked at the pics of other cars on this site and I must say some of them are impressive but no one really focuses on the roof racks lol.

Any help would be awesome.

dude that would rock!!

dont forget the 2tube cannon and the dome and the tanks and what else here this link might help ya out

http://www.geocities.com/ectomobiles/