I need quick v-hook alternatives!

Ok I have a problem here I am doing a quick and cheep scrtch build of the pack and I cannot find any kind of v-hook for the pack and thower, I need quick and easy alternatives so I can have this thing done before may 15th any thoughts or suggestions!

dixie cup holders. like the ones found on a water keg

scratch built from MDF stacked, glued, screwed. here’s the male end. no pics of the female end, but you get the idea.

yes, I am a cheap bastard.

and where could i find a dixie holder like that?

Kind of off topic but I really like the way you did the gun mount even if it isn’t screen accurate.

see if that works maybe too..

Dunno how easy that would be if you don’t have a surplus store. I think other people have used some kind of wall mount thing from hardware stores.

We used a flush wall mount picture hanger. They can be found at ACE hardward stores and are only a couple of bucks.

You can see a pic of it here about 3/4 of the way down it should be page 6 of the thread.

Gareee's Budget Packs: Halloween alternative build ideas - Proton Packs - GBFans.com

http://www.multimediamayhem.net/partsforsale.htm

Hey, nothing wrong with that. My last pack was all cardboard…

Thank you guys so much for the suggestions for the gun mounts on the block and thower this is making this build so much easier! as for you Enchanted dont feel too cheap, this entire pack has been built in about 3 days out of nothing but foamboard and pvc pipe if anybody feels like a cheap bastard its me i think the whole thing has cost me about $70 to make including the A.L.I.C.E. frame which made up about $40 of the total cost 'Ill post pics soon I promise :cool:

Anime Central 13 watch out!

For our stunt pack, we cut up a coat hanger and bent it into a gun hook.

Pic update http://www.gbfans.com/fans/props/proton-packs/3707/

u can also find them in lowes and home dept

I used a 1-3/4in Flush Mount Picture Hanger on my pack. I bought it online at www.FDsons.com. When it came I was surprised to find that there were two of them in one package. I used one for the proton gun, the other was used on the other side for the ghost trap pedal. The model number is N260-216 if anyone’s interested. It’s $6.29 for one package which comes with two hangers.

I was thinking of one of those broom holders. That go on your wall.

Yuh…