I am currently purchasing a GB ID card on E-bay and the info they ask is of what class I am in and I am nut sure what to put there. Are there really actual ranks and classes of GB personal?
I wouldn’t think there would be, but I am curious from others on their opinion on this. If anyone knows, it would greatly be appreciated.
As far as classes go I was thinking it could be somewhat along the lines of what equipment you were carrying. Example: In the first movie Egon was the scanner since he was carrying the PKE meter. Ray was the trapper since he was carrying the trap with ecto goggles to protect his eyes and Peter and Winston were both wranglers to coral the ghosts above the trap and hold them there.
The IOS game lists the classes as blaster, scientist, and wrangler. With the wrangler being the one with the slime blower, the blaster with a proton pack, and the scientist with a proton/healing gun. You could go either route really.
Trapper - Primary in Trapping. Uses Ecto Goggles to ensure capture and lock on of beast as well as locating.
Scanner - Primary PKE. Scans enviroment for paranormal activity and scans for anomallies in enviroment to locate beast.
Researcher - Primary in identifying beast and how to handle beast. Gathers all needed info of Case. History, Type, Class, ect. Researcher is not directly involved in the actual capture of beast
You may be listed with dual classes depending on your franchise.
Rank:
Rookie -New to the biz.. Test equipment guinea pig. Snot (slime collector). Never allowed to work a case alone. Routine maintenance checks on equipment. Clean up duty. May be assigned to either Slime Blower or Proton Pack after training.
Ghostbuster - Class I to Class III cases. Proficient in Proton Pack/Slime Blower/PKE. Experienced in trapping.
Ghostbuster First Class - Second in command. Primary involvement in class IV to Class XI cases. Experienced in Proton Pack, Trapping, Slime Blower, and experienced in maintaining Containment Grid. As well as technical maintenance of equipment. In charge of training Rookies and Standard GBs.
Ghostbuster Chief - Experienced in all equipment and maintainence. Oversees all cases and determines priority. Experienced in all case Classes. Lead in experimenting with new equipment and tests of the paranormal. Public Relations.
No way is this accurate, but i think its a pretty good idea for how we can set it up. Let me know what ya think.
We went as far as “equipment technology specialist” “field tactics specialist” and “field agent” (standard/regular buster). We also have two special classes of franchise owner and medic