How would you like possibly design a videogame based on the real ghostbusters universe ?
with an attack of an new great God, who helps a few ghost to escape from the containment unit, like samhain, the bogeyman, grundel and many more.
It would have to include the Ecto-Ghostbusters Ghost!
I like the idea above. I would like it to be done like a lost episode of the series. Have it start with a containment breach and the Ghostbusters would have to go to familiar areas inspired by the animated series, like the bogey man’s realm. and wind up with them facing and enemy that no one has seen yet. Just Like The other video game but only taking place in the cartoon universe. I don’t think it will happen, but I wasn’t expecting the other video game either so I think anything is possible.
Like this maybe?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52VpwmiA5Xs
But seriously, I enjoyed the gameplay of GBTVG, something along those lines with the RGB cast, some stories either based on or pulled from the series, and without the wonky control would be great.
Unfortunately there’s just not enough of a demand outside the fan community to warrant the expense of putting that into production.
Though I did have tons of fun with that Data East version, I was thinking along the lines of the ps3/xbox 360 version in RGB skins.
And yet while your 100% right, they put out so many peice of shit games, C’est La Vie.
Hmmm…I kinda liked the IDEA of the Ghostbusters game for DS. Where you could follow the main story, take on Other cases, or free ride in Ecto around town looking for ghosts to catch. I think if since it is animated, maybe use the engine they used on WET. BUt give us the free roam aspect to it along with the Story. That would be awsome.
Multiplayer:
Defender: Team up to defend Ecto-1 from attacking ghosts for the alotted amount of time
Ghost Hunt: Take any level from the game, open it up, and break off into two teams of two. The object would kinda be like containment, but since the level isn’t a small sandbox, you actually have to find them. Team with the most captures..wins
Survival—Does it really need a description? Just after all the waves, bring out the boss just like GB:TVG
Long Night: Endless waves (Unranked Only) Last as long as you possibly can, no limit to waves
Team Relay: A battle of ghosts (only trappable) is occurring on the roof of the firehouse. The game mode is for 2 teams of 2. The mode also lasts 2 rounds. One team members spawns with only a proton pack, the other with only a ghost trap. After a ghost is caught, the member with the trap has to run the trap downstairs, to empty it into the containment unit, then run it back up to the action. The teams would fight for the most ghosts captured and require alot of communication and team work.