We are a new group of Ghostbusters in our area we haven’t done anything public yet were planning different comic cons and other events in our area but we are looking for new members and just other ghost heads to feed info from and help others build packs. We have a facebook page at www.facebook.com/IN.GBJasper. We are in the southern part of indiana but we are close to ohio, illinois, and kentucky so if theres an event nearby contact us if you want to hang out.
Welcome from Louisville, KY! Will keep an eye on your Facebook page for future events ![]()
Hey Jasper GB’s I am the head of the Indianapolis chapter of Indiana Ghostbusters. Welcome! We are doing Gencon this week at the Indianapolis Convention Center. Would love to hang out and meet you guys.
Hey I will be at GenCon, for most of Fri, Sat, and Sun…I need to get in contact with you guys and such about starting my own GB chapter in Lafayette, IN.